"but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

~Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, November 20, 2019


Thankful.


I want to share with you what I’m thankful for.  I am thankful for my family, and my dog, and to God that I’m still alive.

Also, I am thankful to be able to do my drawings, and I like to read my drawing books.

I love the fall season with leaves changing colors, and I am excited that Christmas is coming.

What I love about Christmas is that family gets together.  It’s not about presents. It is about what it says in the Bible.

I enjoy spending a quiet afternoon watching Christmas movies with my family and enjoying my iced coffee drink from coffee places.

~Geoffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment