"but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

~Isaiah 40:31

Tuesday, March 27, 2018


Movie Theater.

I want to share my experience at the movie theater...

Last Sunday, March 18, 2018, I went to a movie with my family.  My family and I saw a movie called "I Can Only Imagine" at the movie theater in Elk Grove.  I asked for a close caption reader set for the movie.  They had a new thing, and I tried the new technology glasses that show closed captions on the lenses.  I like the closed caption glasses.  Also, I like the movie.

I think it is awesome that someone made those glasses for Deaf people to be able to used them for movies.  I like the new caption glasses.  I think they are helpful for Deaf people. 

I think God used someone to create new things for the Deaf and hard of hearing people.  I think closed captions are important for Deaf people, so they can understand what's happening in the movie.

I encourage you to go see that movie.

~Geoffrey


No comments:

Post a Comment